We provide walk-in immunization services.
Influenza Vaccine Update
Flu season is upon us. We are concerned about your health and encourage everyone to get vaccinated annually against influenza.
It’s critical that everyone who is able receives a flu vaccine. It’s essential that active duty service members, active duty family members and other beneficiaries are well-protected from influenza.
Please see the guidance below for getting the flu vaccine here at 42d Medical Group.
Active Duty Service Members (ADSMs):
Active duty and Guard/Reserve members are required to get the flu vaccine.
- 42d Medical Group has flu vaccine available for ADSMs and First Responders.
- ADSMs and First Responders can walk-in to the 42d Medical Group at any time between 0700 - 1200 and 1300 – 1600. Please plan accordingly as wait times may vary.
The flu vaccine is also available at any participating network pharmacy or TRICARE-authorized (civilian) provider. Visit www.tricare.mil/flu
to learn more.
When you get a flu vaccine from anywhere besides 42d Medical Group, follow your Service policy guidance for recording the vaccine in your shot record. You'll need the following information:
- The date the vaccine was given
- The vaccine name or code
- Lot number
All Other Beneficiaries
- For all other beneficiaries, we currently only have the flu vaccine available for children 6 months to 35 months of age.
- Parents with children age 6 – 35 months can walk-in from 0700 – 1200 and 1300 - 1600. Please plan accordingly as wait times may vary.
All others can get the flu vaccine from any participating network pharmacy or TRICARE-authorized (civilian) provider. Visit www.tricare.mil/flu
to learn more.
Providing Vaccination Information to the Immunizations Clinic
If you received your vaccination(s) off base, please send the Immunizations Clinic your record. You may provide this information via DoD SAFE: https://safe.apps.mil/
or in person.
When utilizing the SAFE exchange, please have all files sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. The site will then prompt to create a pass phrase. Please use the pass phrase usairforce in all lower case letters. If a custom pass phrase is created, please email it to email@example.com
so the file can be viewed. Please allow 72 hours for the information to be updated; if not updated within that timeframe please contact Immunizations Clinic at 953-4091.